THE NEW SERIES OF EQUIPMENT FOR QUALITY CONTROL BY RFID
RFID technology makes it possible to uniquely identify a specific object, in 5/10 meters in the air line.
This solution is the basis for improvements in quality production and for possibility of managing industrial processes in a more
automatic manner, such as warehouse management, logistics and global quality-conformity control.
From a practical point of view, our platform is able to provide the company an all-in-one solution, consisting of the hardware component and the software component, which includes the management software.
The latter is the fulcrum of the entire platform, as it allows to analyze all the information, sent by the RFID TAGS placed inside the single product.
HERE ARE THE FEATURES PROVIDED BY OUR PLATFORM:
- Tracking of the manufacturing of the single product, automatically,
during the entire production phase, at the machines where the antenna
- Automatic identification of the type of control that the X-ray scanner must do, based on the reference model.
- Automated quality control to detect any size errors and the correctness
of the production note.
- Automation of the entire process of entry / exit of the warehouse, with the possibility in real time to know how many items are stored within it.
- Automatic weight calculation (using 400 kg maximum load cells) and verifying that the product contained in the pallet correctly satisfies the characteristics required by the production note, in terms of correctness and required quality/ conformity to the order.
- Generation of statistics on the average production times of the single item.
- Automation of the loading procedure of the warehouse, of the single point of sale, in an automatic manner, with verification that what is sent by the production is actually arrived, through the use of the gate/tunnel, where all the boxes in entrance/exit must be passed through.
These operations are possible, through the use of an RFID antenna, capable of detecting the code identifier associated with the TAG, which was inserted inside the single product, communicating with the management software for finding all the useful information.
This connecting operation is done only once during the whole process and is facilitated through a guided procedure by the management software. At this stage, an identifier for the TAG will be defined so that during its entire life, it can trace clearly:
The product model (model of the shoe option for footwear manufacturers)
- The number / size of the shoe (option for shoe factory)
- The production batch / production note
- Passing or not passing the quality control phase
If the end user already has a management software, it will be possible to offer only the hardware solution, able to send the data related to the reading of the RFID TAG that is passed, left to the current one the task of tracking and analyzing this information.
In the latter case, it will be possible to interface with the RFID reader, using one of the following MQTT protocols, http (s)